Monday 11 August 2014

Undead Wraiths

A little while ago I mentioned how playing Kings of War provided an opportunity to paint old figures. I already have three wraiths that I painted in the late 80's. I've also just invested in a new portable photo studio set-up. Still getting to grips with using it (not helped by only using one light due to a blown bulb...), so apologies that the photos are a tad dark. I tried using the flash, but they were a bit too overexposed.

 

 

The middle figure is The Witch King from an old GW boxed set (Nazgul on Winged Beast) that is still in its box and waiting to be assembled and painted. One day...

 

In order to use wraiths in KoW I need a minimum of five. So I painted another three...

 

 

These are old Grenadier figures and a bit on the small size.

 

I think I would prefer a light blue background in the photos. Will look into changing it when I get a new bulb. In the meantime (just for the hell of it), here's another old painted figure - one of my vampires...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment